Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boyland: Meet Your Clueless Guide


The male species is a mysterious wonder to many women, myself included. Guys are confusing but that is why I am here. In the posts that follow, I hope to unlock the secrets of men through the most effective method I know…throwing myself out there and trying stuff.

Have a question about guys that you want me to try out? Leave a comment or send us an email and I will do it! I have no shame and all requests will be executed by me.

Don’t believe I will try all of the things you guys request…such little faith! To prove that I have done everything that you guys ask, I will post pictures, videos and any other things I can think of to show that I actually completed your requests!

So, wanna know…

  • How to get a guy to buy you a drink?
  • What outfit gets the most attention from guys?
  • How to get a guy to ask you out?

Whatever it is…ask and I will do it! This could be embarrassing but its information we all need to know! I’m taking one for the team!

Xoxo

The Clueless Dater

No comments:

Post a Comment